Disk Decipher Support
There is a known issue in iPadOS 13.0 and 13.1. If you use Disk Decipher make sure you are using iPadOS 13.2 (or iOS 12 and below).
Version 2.9.0 supports:
- Manage multiple disks
- Storage provider: local filesystem (transfer the disk image from another app using the Open In menu, using iTunes to transfer disk images or importing from other apps supporting document providing)
- Storage provider: Linked Disk
- Remote storage provider, HTTP and HTTPS based storage. The server must be HTTP 1.1 compliant. This feature should provide access to most cloud storage providers offering webdav access (tested with Box).
- Remote storage provider: Dropbox (direct access to disk images stored in your Dropbox account without downloading the full disk image)
- Remote storage provider: Google Drive (direct access to disk images stored in your Google Drive account without downloading the full disk image)
- Remote storage provider: Microsoft OneDrive and OneDrive for Business (direct access to disk images stored in your Microsoft OneDrive account without downloading the full disk image)
- Disk image formats: TrueCrypt, VeraCrypt, FreeOTFE and LUKS
- Filesystems: FAT (FAT12, FAT16 and FAT32, full Unicode in long file names), exFAT, Apple HFS+ and HFSX, NTFS (NTFS compression and encryption are not supported)
- File viewer supports many document types (Word, Excel, PDF, RTF, plain-text, images, etc.)
- File viewer supports streaming audio playback (MP3, WAV, etc.)
- File viewer supports streaming movie playback (MP4, MOV, etc.)
- File viewer supports printing of all supported document types
- File viewer supports saving decrypted images to Photos library
- File viewer supports editing of plain-text files
- File viewer supports swiping to view next/previous file
- Open In menu to transfer decrypted files to other apps
- Passcode protection with Touch ID and Face ID support
- Write support
- Photo camera to store new photos securely in your encrypted container
- File import (encryption) from apps supporting document providing
- iPadOS external storage
- Tiled directory view (presents files as tiles, a small preview will be shown for image files to simplify browsing)
If you require a specific feature which is currently missing, please submit a feature request so I can prioritise the implementation of new features.
To contact me, please use the e-mail address below. Please consult the FAQ first before contacting me.
Positive feedback is welcome too of course.
appdev at hekkihek.nl